CUSTOM ’68 SOUND AND STYLE
The guitarist with an eye and ear for late-’60s Fender “silverface” style will love the ’68 Custom Vibrolux Reverb, which honors the classic look and great sound of that era’s amps. The moderately powered Vibrolux Reverb received a fresh new face in 1968—a silver-and-turquoise front panel with aluminum grille cloth trim, with tone, reverb and tremolo that was still pure Fender. That’s all available in the 2×10″ ’68 Custom Vibrolux Reverb, too, which also has modified all-tube circuitry, vintage channel for traditional silverface tone, custom channel with Bassman® tone stack, and reduced negative feedback for greater touch sensitivity and quicker gain onset.
- Late-’60s Fender “silverface” look
- Dual 10” Celestion® TEN 30 speakers
- Modified Deluxe Reverb all-tube circuitry with handwired tube sockets
- Vintage channel for traditional silverface tone
- Modified custom channel with Bassman tone stack
- Custom-made Schumacher® transformers