Return to the dark intensity and huge guitar sounds of the grunge rock movement with the Kurt Cobain Jaguar, a new-looking version of the battered and highly unusual 1965 Jaguar that Cobain wielded during the heady early-’90s era when Nirvana ruled rock and led a musically stunning and culturally subversive movement. It authentically evokes the modified left-handed Jaguar that Cobain found secondhand and came to prize shortly after the recording of massive 1991 album Nevermind, complete with DiMarzio® humbucking pickups, special switching, exclusive in-case extras and more. Available in right- and left-handed versions.
- Classic Jaguar dual-circuit “lead/rhythm” design
- DiMarzio® DP103 PAF® 36th Anniversary (neck) pickup and DP100 Super Distortion® (bridge) humbucking pickups
- Modified lower switch plate with three-way toggle pickup switch
- Three knurled “chrome-dome” control knobs (volume, volume, tone)
- Black chrome Adjusto-Matic™ bridge and floating tremolo tailpiece with lock button
- Right- and left-handed models
- Black textured vinyl hard-shell case contains exclusive Fender Kurt Cobain book