All returns may be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Musique Diplomate reserves the right to deduct the Paypal transaction fees from the refund amount on all returns.
Items must be returned in the condition they were sent. Returns must include all original packaging, manuals and warranty cards. Customer must supply a copy of the original invoice.
All returns will be inspected for wear or abuse. Additional charges may apply.
NO returns on Custom Orders, opened or used strings, or clothing.
The Musique Diplomate warehouse will inspect and verify the condition of the item(s) once we receive the package(s). Item returns take approximately 10 business days to process upon receipt. Musique Diplomate will refund the cost of the item(s) EXCLUDING the restocking fee, freight charges (original shipping and pickup) and any additional charges that may apply after inspection.
Musique Diplomate does NOT give cash refunds. You will be refunded by the same method used to make the original purchase ( Visa, Mastercard or Paypal ). Your refund will be processed within 10 business days following the inspection of the returned item(s).
Any returns after 14 days will NOT be accepted.
Credit Card Enquiries:
For any information or requests concerning credit card refunds based on returns or fraud please call the Musique Diplomate Customer Service Department 514 274-5413 Monday to Friday 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM EST.
How to Return an Order:
- Package items to be returned: Package all your items securely so it is one unified package ready for
delivery. More than one package is also accepted if all items cannot be packed together.
- Obtain an RMA (Return Authorization Number): In order to obtain an RMA number, please contact Musique Diplomate by email at [email protected].
Your email request should include the following information:
- invoice number (from the original purchase)
- list of items (that you wish to return for a refund)
- number of packages (boxes to be picked up by Purolator)
- weight of each package (approximately)
- name and contact number
Once we receive your email, we will process your request and send you a return email with your RMA number. Please write the RMA number visibly on all packages to be returned.
- Prepare for pickup: Musique Diplomate will arrange to have the package(s) picked up.